Here’s a quick, concise list to check out:
- Berkeley Marina
- Benicia City Park on First Street
- Pittsburg, Old Town Marina
- Pleasant Hill Park
- Suisun City, Harbor Plaza in the Waterfront District
- Santa Cruz, Skypark on Scotts Valley Drive
- Mountain View, Shoreline Amphitheatre (I love this one! Great show that you can see from all around.)
- Marin County Fair, San Rafael, 10 Avenue of the Flags
- Sausalito, Fireworks at Gabrielson Park.
- Napa Valley, Louis M. Martini Winery
- Santa Rosa, Sonoma County Fairgrounds
- Sausalito, Sausalito Yacht Harbor slip 907 at 100 Bay Street
- Milpitas, Milpitas Sports Center Complex
- July 4th Fireworks Cruise at San Francisco bay, departing from Pier 42 ½
- San Francisco, The Winery on Treasure Island
- Fourth of July Premier Dinner Dance & Fireworks Cruise departing from Pier 3
- San Francisco, Pier 39
- July 4th on the USS Potomac, departing from Jack London Square
- Foster City, Leo Ryan Park
These are just listings of fireworks around the Bay. There are other celebratory events with parades and chili cook-offs (Palo Alto) and a few 5ks and other fun runs, so go see the website for this other info.
If you know of any other fireworks shows, chime in, in the comments section!