The time is almost upon us to have Avengers: Age of Ultron premiere in movie theaters, and we have yet to actually see The Vision (Paul Bettany) yet. But I would be surprised if we don’t get one good shot of him before the movie opens in additional marketing contnent on May 1st, considering how much material Disney Marvel puts out for their movies.
In the latest promotional marketing for Age of Ultron, we see quite a few things that are actually new scenes rather than the usual rehash of the same stuff over and over, like we saw in the last few promotional video releases.
Here’s what to watch out for in this latest clip:
- Tony Stark delivering his “modest” snark,
- The team as a whole facing off against an enemy,
- Quicksilver talking,
- Ultron being as “modest” as Tony Stark,
- Captain America’s new shield pick-up system,
- Thor’s baseball skills and obviously
- Scarlett Witch on friendly, chatty terms with the big green guy. (Now who wouldn’t like THAT!?)
The Avengers: Age of Ultron opens May 1st 2015.
Subsequent Marvel Cinematic Universe titles coming out, as they are presently scheduled, include:
- Ant-Man (July 17 2015),
- Captain America: Civil War (May 6 2016),
- Doctor Strange (November 4 2016),
- Guardians of the Galaxy 2 (May 5 2017),
- Spider-Man (July 28, 2017),
- Thor: Ragnarok (November 3 2017),
- Avengers: Infinity War – Part 1 (May 4 2018),
- Black Panther (July 6 2018),
- Captain Marvel (November 2 2018),
- Avengers: Infinity War – Part 2 (May 3 2019) and
- Inhumans (July 12, 2019).
After that, well, if the market is not saturated with comic book movies, then they keep coming.