The popular reality competition series from Syfy, called Face Off, is coming back for a fourth season. It is Syfy’s most popular non-scripted series, and it has nothing to do with chasing ghosts. Maybe making ghosts with makeup, but not chasing them. (That’s a nice change from their programming line up.)
The show will be returning for season four on Tuesday, January 15th!
I have enjoyed the series to date so far, and look forward to what new contestants are coming up this new season. Last season there were a few diva-like characters but in the end, after some serious quality contests, Nicole Chilelli became the season 3 winner of Face Off.
With the show returning, we’re also getting the return of host McKenzie Westmore, along with judges Ve Neill (The Hunger Games, The Amazing Spider-Man, Pirates of the Caribbean), Glenn Hetrick (CSI: New York, The Hunger Games, Heroes) and Neville Page (Avatar, Prometheus). (That’s a powerhouse of judging power!)
“Joining the series as the official contestant mentor is world-renowned Hollywood makeup artist, Michael Westmore. Westmore is a member of a makeup dynasty that dates back to Hollywood’s golden age. Westmore has earned a record 42 Emmy nominations and nine wins. The Motion Picture Academy has honored him with four nominations and the Oscar in 1986 for his artistry on the film Mask starring Cher and Eric Stoltz. In addition, Westmore supervised 18 years of Star Trek. He is also the proud father of Face Off host, McKenzie Westmore.”
This new season, viewers will be treated to goblin kings, comic book superheroes, candy creatures, two-headed monsters inspired by Bryan Singers’ Jack the Giant Killer, Avatar-inspired sea creatures, zombie hordes, and more.
But who do we have showing up in this next, new season? Here’s the list of names of the season four contestants for Face Off…
- Alam Park, 25 – Seattle, WA
- Alexandra McCoy, 31 – Orlando, FL
- Autumn Cook, 35 – Pittsburgh, PA
- David “House” Greathouse, 41 – Hometown, Cleveland, OH; Resides in Crestline, OH
- Eric Fox, 37 – Hometown, Georgia; Resides in Riverside, CA
- Eric Zapata, 22 – Hometown, Victoria, TX; Resides in Austin, TX
- J. Anthony Kosar, 26 – Hometown, Lisle, IL; Resides in Westmont, IL
- Jenna Green, 40 – Hometown, Sacramento, CA; Resides in Buda, TX
- Katherine “Katie” Machiek, 26 – Hometown, Owls Head, ME; Resides in Los Angeles, CA
- Kristian Kobzina, 41 – El Segundo, CA
- Meagan Hester, 29 – Hometown, Ossining, NY; Resides in NY, NY
- Michael Garcia, 31 – Austin, TX
- Troy Rivers, 34 – Hometown, Indianapolis, IN; Resides in Avon, IN
- Wayne Anderson, 27 – Hometown, Fort Meyers, FL; Resides in Fullerton, CA
See you folks there on the Syfy Channel for Face Off‘s fourth season on January 15th, 2013.
[Syfy press release]