-The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey, Weta Digital, & Tourism New Zealand and one awesome giveaway. Do I have your attention yet?
Check out this press release concerning Weta Digital, the company behind the the great visual effects of the following movies:
The Avengers (2012)
Rise of the Planet of the Apes (2011)
X-Men film franchise
District 9 (2009)
I, Robot (2004)
The Lord of the Rings film franchise
The Frighteners (1996)
Weta, in association with Tourism New Zealand, are looking to give away a free trip to New Zealand. All you have to is find the Weta booth at Comin-Con!
Check out the press release below… Oh, did I mention the world premiere of The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey in this give-away?
Tourism New Zealand will be giving away a trip of a lifetime to Middle Earth to one lucky fanboy –including tickets to the World Premiere of The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey in Wellington, New Zealand.
In association with Weta and Air New Zealand, the journey to Middle Earth for the winner and a companion will include:
- 6 day trip for two to New Zealand
- Round-trip flights on Air New Zealand
- VIP tour of the Hobbiton Movie Set
- Visit the Weta Cave and meet the artists from Weta Workshop
- See movie set locations in Queenstown
- PLUS – two tickets to the World Premiere of The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey, in Wellington on 28 November, 2012-06-13 – newzealand: hobbit nz
Fans can enter to win exclusively at the Weta booth at Comic-Con San Diego. Good luck!!! Oh, and The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey opens in theaters .